Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My experience1

From i was born until now,there is many things that i have made.Actually,the best experience that i can't forget is when i represent my own state for shooting competition.I was involved in shooting sport when i was 15years old.Every evening,i go to lapang sasar,ibu pejabat polis batu kawah for training.When i used a pistol for the first time,i was very nervous and scared.But at the same time i was very excited to shoot the target.I will show the pistol that i was used a few years ago..


This is the first pistol that i used for my training


What u think about my pistol,is it look good for u guys.Well,my first pistol is using the silinder gas.People's can't hear its voice because it used daya tolakan to shoot the target.The bullet is made from titanium so when people shoot u with this pistol,don't worry u will not die.But if u used this pistol to shoot the rat or squirell,conform mati punya la..haha..trust me,i already used my pistol to shoot the rat until tikus 2 berkecai..haha..






This my second pistol for sport pistol competition.


This pistol is high speed pistol.Its also used bullet but at this time we used peluru kapus@peluru hidup.This pistol is quite dangerous if we don't know how to use it.so be careful when want to used itThis pistol is used for long distance target.By using this pistol,we can shoot a target in about 100 meter.




This picture show sarawak shooting team.All the people is this picture is my friend.This picture include my coach and me.hehe..

I think i should stop write right now.When i have a free time,i will update it or myb u guys can wait for my new post,"my experience2"..see u in my new post. take care..hehe..

No comments: