Wednesday, July 30, 2008

FRIENDS

What is definition of a friend?

Friends can be described as a people who are caring,friendly,trustworthy,kind,understanding.open minded,patient and can be a good listener to us.
If someone want to be my friend,he/she must be a person who can be friendly with me.That means he/she must be a person who can accept my altitude,my personality and my physical appearence.A friend must be trustworty and honest.When i was sharing my inner thoughts or secret with someone,he/she has to know how to keep confidence and not exploit my weaknesses.Beside that,he/she must be a kind and caring person.That means he/she can give me a surpport when i need their help.Furthermore,he/she must be a patient person.He/she must be patient with my altitude..

1 comment:

amoi_dulli said...

aok...ktk,cade,nic,diana,jez,souven nak lain nang kwn2 kmk yg bait..eventho kmk xslalu glak ngn ktkorg..but dpt rs ba, kdk diam kt mtrx...
well... x worry too much about me..ktkorg suma nang siblings yg bait n caring..sory la sbb slalu buat ktkorg worry ngn kmk...

kmk js need tym 4 sumtg..klak2la kmk cta, mun tym ya kmk nang bena2 sihat.. hehehe