Saturday, August 2, 2008

Define a friend

Friend can be described as a person who can be friendly with me.If someone want to be my friend,she/he must accept my altitude,personality and physical appearence.Beside that,she/he must be a person that I can trust because I'm going to share most of my inner thoughts and secrets with them.Someone who want to be my has know to keep a confidence, and not exploit my weakness.Furthermore,others qualities that my friend should have is she/he must be honest,understanding,caring,open minded and a patient person.

In my opinion,I think the important characteristic that my friends should have is she/he must be a trustworthy person.That means I mostly like be friendly with someone that I can trust because I think it is easy to make relationship with them.If I want to share about my secret or something,I only want to share with someone that I can trust.

No comments: