Sunday, October 19, 2008

Friendship and love...

Actually,no one know who is me...if they know,i think they just know a litter bit about me.From child until now,i don't realize what the is important think in my life..mybe friendship,my love or mybe something else..To me both are impotant..Friends always surport me and give me a motivation whatever i do..whether they are bad or good,i always thought them as my good friends.Besides that,love also important to me..love is a feeling with someone..if you are in love,you will know what i try to explain about..i also have a person that i love so much..i love her more than i love myself..because she give me a feeling that never forget..if i saw her,i probably feel nervous and blurr..i always dreaming about her too..i know people will think that is crazy..people who in love should be srong,patient,trust each other and loving..i hope people will realize what is the important of friendship and love in our life..Hence,our life fullnest with a good memories,so enjoy our life k...

1 comment:

MosePA said...

Dear my friend...Praise be to God for the Love you experience at this moment for it's the feeling that given from the above, our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Do share and give the pure love which is from the Father Himself with the one that you truly love. For the Love that come from the Father through His Beloved Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ is far, totally far different than the love given by the world where the love given by the world is full of sexual desire, sarcastic, etc... (Which is not very clean) but the Love from our God is pure (more than pure) and whither than the white color.

May the God of Love be with you two through His Beloved Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ forever and ever. Amen.