Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gud bye grandmother!!!

Since yesterday and now,feel sad because i always thinking about you,my late grandmother..actually,she is my good grandmother and important person to me..She teach a lot before about life,culture and always smile while looking at me..Yesterday,when she pass away..i don't know how to do..i feel very sad and at the same time i always crying since my cousin sms me and to me about what happen to her.My mind is blurr and i decide to go back to sarawak..but i cancel my plan because i have something to do..beside that,our final exam will come soon,so better i stay here and prepare for final exam.Nothing i can say to you grandmother except say sorry because i can't go back to give you the last respect..i miss you so much grandmother..i hope you bless me in whatever i do..i know you always watching at me..gudbye for forever..

No comments: