Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My bad day

Hi everyone..
Today is my bad day.Actually i got 2 test for today.This two give me a lot of tension.My first test is Japan test.As i thought, i can't finish answer the question but at the end i can score half marks for my Japan language.I'm feel very sad because i can't get a high marks.huhu..I hope i can get at least B for Japan.My second test is Grammar test for Technical Writing subject.I don't know that my class is early today because yesterday Mr Suriya had told us that our class is start at 10.45 a.m.Because of that, i'm late to go to class and i had only 20 minutes to finish my test.I was very tension when answer the paper because other already finish answer the question while i just started answer the question paper.At the end, i finish answer my question paper with extra time.I hope that my answer is correct and i can get B result for this subject.My god bless me always in whatever i do..

No comments: