Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Today News

Hmm..today is my hard day because my class finished at 1.00 p.m.I feel very tired today.Perhaps, i have 2 important test tomorrow, ethnic relation test and operation test.I don't ready and prepare yet for exam tomorrow but i hope i can prepare at this night.Hopefully, i will do my test as good as possible tomorrow.Back to our topic at this morning, actually i wake up at 6.30 a.m.After that, i prepare myself to go to class. I'm walk from my room at 7.45 a.m. Today used my new clothes to go to class..i will show u the picture on what we do at our class today..hehe..



It's me,Ery..haha..






nice posing with my 2 bonzer.hehe..




Jaq wearing my spake!! She stole it from me.huhu..




My best friend,Jimmy..Behind him is Cheng..





My classmates


P/s : we will meet againt in another stories..hehe..


No comments: